Wednesday 24 July 2013

Who is the best Mid laner?

Who is the best mid laner. Well it depends on your style of play and your opponent but I like Wukong and AP Shaco. They are both not officially mid laners but I have never lost as them in the mid lane. They both have incredible jukeing capability and when played properly I think can dominate a lane. So how do you wukong mid well trade without allowing them to trade back. Max your e first followed by q and then w and your combo should be e - q - w for high damage and no damage taken. For AP Shaco take 2 points in your w and then max e for the damage with boxes and poke him to death with your e. Pile your Boxes to the side of the lain (To avoid them attacking minions) between the river and your turret where the torch is on the wall then bait him in. your method of baiting is up to you but I like to be on low health and give him/her opportunity to attack me, when they do draw them to your boxes so the boxes attack him/her and q behind him followed by e and make good use of your passive. trust me he/she will die fast(there will be some examples of this on my channel soon http://www.youtube.com/user/furyclanorg). this also makes you jungle proof if he/she ganks and boxes don't kill him/her or at least scare him/her away they will fear him allowing you to escape.  

No comments:

Post a Comment